Count down to NYE with this DIY balloon clock
12 gold balloons filled with helium
Large black numbers
1. Inflate the gold balloons with helium, and tie with black strings leaving about 4” on the short end. The other side should reach to the floor.
2. Curl the short end of the string, with scissors.
3. Place numbers 1-12 on each separate balloon.
4. Arrange balloons in a circle on the wall, to resemble a clock. Tape the back of the balloons with tape. Tip: Adhesive tape will make the balloons stay in place all night.
5. Cut out hands of a clock and tape the clock hands in the center of your balloon circle.
Tutorial credit: Suburban Mom.