1 cup gluten free oats
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea-Salt
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp. organic honey
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped skinned apples
1 cup chopped walnuts
Carob chips or dark chocolate chips (the more the better)
Chia seed (to keep you full!)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12-cup muffin tin or lightly grease with coconut oil.
2. Pulse oats, powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a food processor until it’s the consistency of flour. Put in separate bowl.
3. Clean food processor, then pulse together banana, honey, eggs and vanilla. Place in the bowl with the oats once done.
4. Combine everything and fold in apples, walnuts, chocolate and chia seeds.
5. Fill tins evenly.
6. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Let cool on a wire rack. Then, top off with almond butter, and garnish with apples and walnuts.